Monday 12 September 2022

T5

Tian Shi 5 - The Aunt
Monkey King 

Tian shi has a soft cute and feminine body build. But if bullied, she can bounce back, pounce on us and break our bones. Her smile is a beautiful curve, but beware when she is angry her smile could shine like morning sun.

Today my Tian shi is sad. She is very quiety mourning and mentally shattered to see her aunt is no more. Recently her aunt fell sick all of a sudden, became seriously ill and died. No one expected her aunt to vanish from this world in a jiffy. 

Tian shi has the home, cars and cash that is more than enough to feed hundred people and save at least ten people from severe health issues. But her money couldn't hold her aunt from leaving earth and reaching jade emperor's feet in heaven.

Tian shi spent a week of sleepless nights to care her aunt for a possible revival. But this time, it wasn't there in the destiny anymore. She feels like crying, but couldn't make it full. She feels very tired, hopeless and helpless too.

Monkey king is watching Tian shi from a far away place. He wants to go and hug her, console her. But he couldn't do it at this moment. Buddha has not yet given him the clearance to travel and meet Tian shi.

So monkey king, talked to the wind. He spoke a few words that could fly and reach his love. I overheard a bit if it, and put it in words for you.

Buddha's Story:

Once a mother lost her young and cute son, due to some tragic accident. Someone told her, meet Buddha he could get back your son's life. She did meet Buddha, prayed him and asked "Oh my Lord, you are the sage and saint. If you wish and pray, my son will wakeup from his death sleep and walk and play again". 

Buddha looked at her with all the love, compassion and sympathy in the world. He told, " Oh dear mother, it is just a simple task. Take this empty bowl, walk into this town and collect few glasses of water from those houses in which no one has ever died"

The mother felt very optimistic, that her son will be back. She knocked every door in the town asked for a glass of water with the precondition imposed by Buddha.

End of the day, the mother returned to Buddha with empty bowl, now that she realized and got enlightenment. Every house has seen death and she prostrated at Buddha's lotus feet and became his disciple at once.

Airing this story to Tian Shi, monkey king added few more lines to it. Your aunt has passed away, you are witnessed it with weeping eyes. When your aunt was young like you, her aunt passed away too, which your aunt witnessed helplessly, wept for a week or month or an year and then she continued to live her life, carrying the great memories of the ones who passed away.

Remember, people not only physically lived in this world for few decades, they also live in our minds for ever, until we die. Cry it out your heart on your aunt, don't hold it anymore. Go in full swing and finish it out until the last drop of tears in your eyes. After that, your mind will be clear like a crystal. Wear your sports shoes and run a few miles in the country side, or go back to your gym and work it out. Get tired physically and sleep like a child to meet your aunt in your dreams and share a few moon cakes and stinky tofu.

Tian shi reads this, and says Monkey king, thank you and enough is enough. I love my aunt and I have become my own aunt now, in mind body and soul. Peace!

No comments: