Monday 12 September 2022

T1

Tianshi 1
By Monkey King

She was trembling with fear. Her tender rosy skin had become pale now. Neither a tall person nor heavy built she was. A petite cute girl in her early thirties. But no one can guess her age more than twenty two, given that smiling child like face she had.

Sharp eyes, sharp nose, sharp chin everything in her was sharp. A cute dimple in her cheek shined like a little diamond when she smiled and giggled. Her skin tone was the treasure her parents carried with them, when they moved from China to Malaysia for ever in 1930s.

Oh My God! She was looking cute when her eyes opened wide with her exclamation. Honey, I wish to share with you what happened yesterday night? I was bitten by a Snake!

Really? Then how come you are chatting with me now? Did you take any antidote? I was asking her in a bit confused voice. It wasn't real honey, it was a nightmare, haha.

Tianshi had every right to have a nightmare. Her past had many many stories in it. Today she works for the Shipping Industry as a Senior Manager, controlling two hundred staff and plenty of ships sailing from China to every country in the world wait for hand gesture.

But many a snakes have bitten her on her way to climb the corporate ladder. She has made sure every such snake has been decimated and neutralized completely.

Tianshi and me we shared many things in common. I belong to a tribe, which moved from Europe to India, to start speaking a Dravidian language. Then our ancestors moved five hundred years ago to another province, where we had to speak a language altogether different.

Whether its India or Malaysia, you need to be trilingual. Speak one at home, read write and speak another outside and be fluent in English for business at national and international level.

Tianshi- to be continued.

No comments: