Monday 12 September 2022

T4

Tian Shi 4
By Monkey King

I met those two girls in the party. They were around 25 years old. They both had something in common, they just now broke up from thier relationship.

One girl told that it was her man who broke the relationship. I told her, no worries dear if one man walked out of your life, there will be hundred men waiting in the queue. Her face brightened in a moment.

The other girl looked like a fresh lotus flower plucked from the pond few minutes ago. Her name was fragrance. She broke up from her man; reason, the boys these days are greedy. Not satisfied with a single toy, always looking for more on the road. I told her, we men are like that what to do? While we give you 90%, allow us to give 10% to other women, they are cute too. She told me, I need that 10% too. 99.9% he should be mine, otherwise out the door is wide open!

There I had another story about a man. He handsome, smiling laughing flirting with every girl in the office, restaurants and anywhere. Getting close to him, found he is divorced. He is a father of a seven year old boy, whom he hadn't met last three years. He got married at 21, to a filthy rich girl who was way above his status. 

The girl had no work to do while his middle class mother did all the cooking cleaning at home. The only work she had was to spy her husband and smell him for beer and bar girls at the door step every evening. She used her new born child to blackmail him and it was her routine to fight with him and go back to her parents house with her baby. He need to visit her, beg and plead her to come back home until next round of fighting.

One day, she was gone for good divorcing him, while keeping the son in her custody. Law favours women, basically and more so it tilts towards the one who has more time and money to play the relationship breaking up games!

This poor fellow who has his son in his dreams only, keeps saving money for the son's education in future. I told him, no need buddy! Your wife is rich enough to educate her son in the Oxford university.

Looking at all these stories, my Tian shi is rather confused and defensive. For her even to pose in a white wedding gown as a model, needs a deep contemplation and careful consideration. She is right by the way, always she knows what is life.

No comments: