Monday 1 June 2009

The Burning Desire..

The Burning Desire..


It has been my pleasure to work for the marketing team of Area 52 annual contest 2009. I had the advantage of having almost each and every member from Zamil, Energy, Diamond and Danatul clubs working shoulder to shoulder with me, on their own and tapping the available resources in a remarkable way.

The positive response from our sponsors has been outstanding and overwhelming, taking the current global economic scenario into deliberation. I would like to thank our Area 52 Governor and all officers of Area council for sharing their valuable time, energy, knowledge with me in this process and for their unconditional support and unlimited warmth.

The fire of friendship ignited among us, has grown into a burning desire for “Empowering People” to work in a closely knitted team and carry the ‘Torch of Toastmasters’ a long way. I will cherish every moment of this wonderful experience of working for the marketing committee for the simple reason, it added more friends to my life.

With warmest regards

TM Balasubramanian
Asst Governor (Marketing ) Area 52

No comments: